The Fairy Stories of Ireland Lesson Plan is a great way to celebrate St. Patrick’s day with your kindergarten students!
What you get in your download:
Your download is in the form of a PDF document with embedded links.
- The Entire Lesson Plan From start to finish
- The Cultural Classroom Support
- Access to the Lesson and resources via an immediate download
- Includes all activities, further learning, and assessment
- Students will be able to discuss the different types of fairies they learn about.
- Students will be able to listen to and answer questions about short fairy stories they listen to.
- Students will be able to draw or illustrate a fairy with key features described to them.
Common Core Standards
Participate in collaborative conversations with diverse partners about kindergarten topics and texts with peers and adults in small and larger groups.
Add drawings or other visual displays to descriptions as desired to provide additional detail.
Other Lesson plans about Ireland found here