The Story of St. Patrick discovering Fact and Fiction in this 1st-grade lesson plan. Teaching about Ireland on St. Patrick’s day is fun! Turn the celebration into a cultural celebration with this lesson plan!
What you get in your download:
Your download is in the form of a PDF document with embedded links.
- The Entire Lesson Plan From start to finish
- The Cultural Classroom Support
- Access to the Lesson and resources via an immediate download
- Includes all activities, further learning, and assessment
- Students will be able to ask and answer questions about what they read and hear.
- Students will be able to retell the story of St. Patrick and the shamrock.
- Students will be able to see connections between what they read and hear and their prior knowledge or experiences.
Common Core Standards
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media.
Other Lesson plans about Ireland found here